Glade Guardian Equipment - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish to begin an online resource on ways to equip your Glade Guardian. Looking for any input on what makes the most effective for you. Please provide at least a small description of how to use this Hero.

For me, i prefer to use the Glade Guardian unmounted. Giving him the Hail of Doom Arrow and sticking him with a unit of waywatchers gives him a nice punch. A magic sword is nice, but usually unessacary, if you've got the points pick one.

To use, place the unit of Way Watchers near on of the flanks close to your main battle line, when an enemy infantry block is anywhere withing range, open fire. This fire, combined with fire from another archer squad, will destroy most elite infantry quickly. Die Swordmasters of ho-eth, die.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ma brother uses his to lead his Glade Gaurd and gives him the sword of might and i think he has vambraces of lightning (but cant be sure)

he uses his glade gaurd as a stick unit and jams it infront of any big unit and uses eather dryads or wardancers to break them.
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have him with a magic standard you should mount him, so he can get places quicker (of course)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

Can't put a glade guardian in a scouting unit unless you give the cloak.

I go for Bow of loren or Sword of might and hail of doom arrow, getting S5 is really important to Elves.
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

+ Reply to Thread