Tremble Before Me!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

Tremble Before Me!!

--does this need moved? if so, I apologize 1,000,000times. move it if you must

My woodelves are decidedly sinister, if anyone has read my painting questions. I have my entire 1500pt Ambushers army causing fear or terror (atleast on the charge). I currently use 3 units of 8Dryads, and 2 units of 7GladeRiders and then 5Wildriders. I have my spellsingers stuck into the odd numbered Glade Riders to make even units. The Spellsingers have a 'Blight of Terrors' each, to cause terror.

The trouble is, my group has recently started an Escalation league to get some new players interested and get some lazy players painting. The league will go up to 2,000 points, and for 500 more points, I don't know what to add! I like the fear and terror thing, because I already have you marching in circles, and now if you do try to charge me, you probably won't. Of all the games I've played with this set up, I haven't lost one yet. SO what should I add in??

Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

2. Remove Advertisements

in the Netherlands, Apeldoorn
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x2)

i think this should be in the army list section but don't know it fore sure

first of:

you can only have ONE blight of terrors, just like any other magic like item.

then for troops:

get treekin and treeman, they scare thehell out of you opponet and his troops as well. these units are very expensive should you should be able to fill that gap with them easily

hope it helps
    "Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers; all of which are true and terrifying to know"

+ Reply to Thread