BSB? What is this secret morse code stand for! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

BSB? What is this secret morse code stand for!

Sorry for bringing up a new topic for this perhaps-silly question, but I've done searching through the forum and I couldn't find an answer.

What is BSB means?

Anima Tactics - try it out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Don't you just absolutely hate when people use acronyms over and over again without ever giving any reference? Sometimes people take it for granted, and expect that since a particular term is used many times, that everyone would automatically know it. Obviously this can easiler irritate the new player, and is one of my particular pet peeves.

Ah, but as to your question. BSB = Battle Standard Bearer.

At least, that's what I've always known it to mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Ahh thanks Caluin, I was flipping over my codex 3 times back and forth trying to find a particular wargear that starts with the letter B and fits the abbv. BSB, but I would never have guessed it's not a wargear but a standard bearer! :tongue:
    Anima Tactics - try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

BSB's (I use that one all the time :tongue: ) are great for eternal guard/treeman armies.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by nekochen View Post
    Sorry for bringing up a new topic for this perhaps-silly question, but I've done searching through the forum and I couldn't find an answer.

What is BSB means?
    Don't feel bad. I blame David for the issue. Why David?, cause I haven't blamed him for anything in like a week.

Maybe the WE heads need to get together and make a secret Acronym guide before somebody asks me what a HoDA stands for.
    Last edited by IamJasonK; February 19th, 2007 at 20:06.

Geronimo, look out below. Here comes the brother with the offbeat flow. I just fell from the mother ship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by IamJasonK View Post
    Maybe the WE heads need to get together and make a secret Acronym guide before somebody asks me what a HoDA stands for.
    The problem with that is that people use loads of different acronyms, and noone would have the patience to scroll through a huge list to find the one they need. You might think there aren't that many while writing the list, but theres always one more...
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I can just click on a random post in 40K and it will be filled with acronyms to which the meaning of I have no idea. Everyone uses them *shrugs*

All you gotta do is ask

Ciao

Stonehambey

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

What's really great is to use a noble equipped with AoN and SoM or MoS as a BSB and put him in a unit of EG that has the WB. Flank the EG with one or two TM, and you'll rack up the VP's ASAP.

Another trick is to put a non-WD noble with HoDA in a unit WD's. Declare a S&S reaction when charged and then ROFL when your opponent is FUBAR.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    What's really great is to use a noble equipped with AoN and SoM or MoS as a BSB and put him in a unit of EG that has the WB. Flank the EG with one or two TM, and you'll rack up the VP's ASAP.

Another trick is to put a non-WD noble with HoDA in a unit WD's. Declare a S&S reaction when charged and then ROFL when your opponent is FUBAR.
    The chaos gods should just smote you for that one David; enough acronyms to give some people a headache.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post

OMFG ROFL! XD

Due to me not having the WE army book on me ATM, the only ones lost on me are AoN and SoM, otherwise I could read it fine >.<

Ciao

Stonehambey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast