2000 pt hero equip list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2000 pt hero equip list

Im going to be running a 2000 pt leauge soon, and i was wondering what would be the best combo for characters. this list is unalterable throughout the entire leauge.

I have

Treeman Ancient

WE lord/ noble with banner

WE spellsinger

My plan is to have my Ancient to have as many upgrades as possible to make it a machine. My noble will either be alter kindred with Sword of a thousand winters and some armor, and annoyance of netlings to go after monsters and flank weak units with his speed and awsomeness. my spellsinger becomes level 2, and gets orb of divination, along with some other things to help out. my branchwraith is going to lead my drayds. she is probably going to have Lv 1 upgrade, + 1 dispel dice, and annoyance of netlings.

what would other people equip said heroes for this league

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Since a treeman already has the strangleroots attack, I like adding the spite that gives D6 shooting attacks at the same range. Strangle Roots is already really effective, and that spite just adds to it.

Give the big fella the Annoyance and keep the battle standard bearer nearby, and he's not going anywhere.

I'd put the cluster of radiants on the ancient, too, just because you're less likely to lose it there than you are if you put it on the branchwraith.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread