Calling All Wood Elves - Fantasy Vote War - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Calling All Wood Elves - Fantasy Vote War

Just in case some of you haven't seen it yet, there's a new fantasy vote war starting up. For information on it, click here:

Fantasy Votewar Wants You!

There are currently 8 spots left available. I've signed up to enter some Wood Elves, but more players are definitely welcome. Any other WE players out there interested?

On another note, our beloved Supermod, DavidVC04, has signed up with his vampire counts. I think he should be punished for this treachery. Who wants to help?

Last edited by Cyric the Mad; May 5th, 2007 at 03:01.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x6)

Its actually a fairly good & even spread of WH races at the moment & I wouldnt mind it staying that way. If those last 8 slots get filled by WE's, then Im loading up on Sea dragon cloaks!!!! :ninja:
    We still need: Beastmen, Chaos, Tomb Kings, Skaven, Empire & Dwarves to complete the picture.

Although I certainly wont shed any tears if no Dwarves turn up to the party..

Cheers
    Dark Elves - Game #28 vs High Elves: Draw
    W L D
    21 5 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

I'll think about it but then I'll have to come up with a 2000pts list when i would really like to test my theories for 2250 out instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Manu_Forti View Post
    Its actually a fairly good & even spread of WH races at the moment & I wouldnt mind it staying that way. If those last 8 slots get filled by WE's, then Im loading up on Sea dragon cloaks!!!! :ninja:
    Cheers
    I thought i would make you cringe at the fact that tonight i went up some dark elves and their nasty ways. my friend had these sea dragon cloaks (on coraires?) anyway i just wanted to say i ganged banged the unit with 2 units of dryads and a unit of glade guard just to make it funny :yes:
    Armies: Wood Elves, High Elves
    Warbands Campaign 07: 1st
    San Antonio Alamo GT

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

I'm in, but with the forces of evil. I'll be running over your wee Wood Elves list with my unstoppable undead assault.

I ain't DavidVC04 for nothing!

And Trodi, here's an LO tip. Readable posts will get you more rep. Capital letters and all that.
    Last edited by DavidWC09; May 8th, 2007 at 04:39.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    And Trodi, here's an LO tip. Readable posts will get you more rep. Capital letters and all that.
    Sorry about that guys! Thanks for the hint David, I guess I am just use to writing quick stuff in "aim" talk. Drats, why did I have to grow up as an Internet child!!! Just kidding.

-trodi
    Armies: Wood Elves, High Elves
    Warbands Campaign 07: 1st
    San Antonio Alamo GT

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

I didn't think the internet was capable of bearing children. Technology moves so fast.

You may rationalize your treason any way you wish, sir. It will not make the vengeance of Athel Loren any less brutal.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Feh, I'm not scared by your riot gear. We'll hear you whine about treachery as I sap the blood from the very veins of Athel Loren.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I swear Dave if I still played warhammer I would enter an army and kick your undead butt all over the old world. However, seeing as I login just to give you some grief I'll leave you alone in VW.

:-p

Geronimo, look out below. Here comes the brother with the offbeat flow. I just fell from the mother ship.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by IamJasonK View Post
    I swear Dave if I still played warhammer I would enter an army and kick your undead butt all over the old world. However, seeing as I login just to give you some grief I'll leave you alone in VW.

:-p
    Ah, I see the forest is thick with thieves tonight. More blood for the ever thirsty.

Steps out of character:
    It's good to see you posting, IamJasonK. Too bad you gave up WHFB, but you should still pop in now and then and give your thoughts on some of the topics. You were always a good stategician. Did you keep the models or sell them? Weren't you painting up some Warhawks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    Ah, I see the forest is thick with thieves tonight. More blood for the ever thirsty.

Steps out of character:
    It's good to see you posting, IamJasonK. Too bad you gave up WHFB, but you should still pop in now and then and give your thoughts on some of the topics. You were always a good stategician. Did you keep the models or sell them? Weren't you painting up some Warhawks?
    I finished painting all my opened models for all three GW games. I then took all my models both completed and unopened and threw them in a giant rubbermaid storage box. I'll start playing again someday once I find a better RL gaming group.

Stepping into Character: Ha, you wouldn't have a chance. As far as you should be concerned when it comes to VW I am the "Old Ones".
    Last edited by IamJasonK; May 13th, 2007 at 11:35.

Geronimo, look out below. Here comes the brother with the offbeat flow. I just fell from the mother ship.

+ Reply to Thread