Welcome to Librarium Online!
1) What is the wardancer kindred you can put on your noble/highborn. Meaning, what is it indicated as in the rule book. If its the Alter kindreds... doesnt that mean he cant join other wardancer units?
2) Can wood elf troops charge through terrain, if there is a unit on the other side of a wood for instance, and you are on the other side. Meaning you dont have line of sight through the wood...
3) Does march blocking require you, or the enemy to have LoS?
4) Whats a good Noble combo to take for a 1500 pts. game?
2) No. Wood Elves cant charge through terrain without line of sight. We take no movement penalties when moving through woods, but all other restrictions/effects apply.
3) No. You can march block and be march blocked without line of sight.
4) Wardancer Characters are always a good choice. Give them the Blades of Loec and they are very formidable in combat.
They don't call him BigPappa for nothin'. He's got your answers covered.
Another option for a 1500pt lord is an alter kindred with the HoDA and a great weapon. He can tear a lot of units up on his own, if you're lucky.
Aside from that, the wardancer noble leading a unit of his prancy-dancing friends is a good bet. Give him either the blades of loec or the moonstone of the hidden ways, and your opponent will learn to fear him.
Last edited by Cyric the Mad; June 4th, 2007 at 14:34.