2000 pt army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

2000 pt army list

This is my first list (first post) and i would like to know what you think of it. It would face everyone but more often tau and necrons.

HQ- Farseer, jetbike, spirit stones, runes of warding and witnessing, doom, mind war -185

Elite- 9 scorpions, 1 exarch, scorpions claw mounted in wave serpent with shuriken cannons as all weapons and spirit stones - 307

Troops- 2x9 Dire Avengers with 2x1 exarch, bladestorm, dual catapults mounted in wave serpents (same as scorpions) -544

Fast Attack - 4 shining spears, 1 exarch, star lance, withdraw- 227
    - 9 warp spiders, 1 exarch, dual death spinners, withdraw-252
    - 1x viper with bright lance- 75

Heavy support- 2x Fire Prism with spirit stones, holo fields, vectored engines- 360 points

Total 1990

The idea behind this army is for the entire force should be able to converge on a single section of the enemy army and completely annihilate it before packing up and dispersing. If your opponent refuses to spllit his force, simply snipe ling range with prisms, etc.

First Post!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

i think its mainly good, drop the runes on the farseer and the transport no the scorpians and buy an exarch to go with the spears is all i cans say
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war."

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

the best part about warhammer: fluff and fun not winning

+ Reply to Thread