Librarium Online Forums banner

2000 pt army list

236 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  theeldarlord 
#1 ·
This is my first list (first post) and i would like to know what you think of it. It would face everyone but more often tau and necrons.

HQ- Farseer, jetbike, spirit stones, runes of warding and witnessing, doom, mind war -185

Elite- 9 scorpions, 1 exarch, scorpions claw mounted in wave serpent with shuriken cannons as all weapons and spirit stones - 307

Troops- 2x9 Dire Avengers with 2x1 exarch, bladestorm, dual catapults mounted in wave serpents (same as scorpions) -544

Fast Attack - 4 shining spears, 1 exarch, star lance, withdraw- 227
- 9 warp spiders, 1 exarch, dual death spinners, withdraw-252
- 1x viper with bright lance- 75

Heavy support- 2x Fire Prism with spirit stones, holo fields, vectored engines- 360 points

Total 1990

The idea behind this army is for the entire force should be able to converge on a single section of the enemy army and completely annihilate it before packing up and dispersing. If your opponent refuses to spllit his force, simply snipe ling range with prisms, etc.

First Post!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
i think its mainly good, drop the runes on the farseer and the transport no the scorpians and buy an exarch to go with the spears is all i cans say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.