1500pts Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 1500pts Eldar

  1. #1
    I'm back >.> Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wanganui, New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,233
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

    1500pts Eldar

    hi
    this is my first eldar list so any comments will be received well


    Farseer - 120pts
    Ghosthelm, Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade, Runes of Warding, Fortune and Mind War

    Autarch - 130pts
    Laser Lance, Shuriken Pistol. Jetbike with Twinlinked Shuriken Catapult, Mandiblasters, Force Shield, Haywire and Plasma Grenades

    Harlequin Troupe - 222pts
    Troupe Master with Power Weapon, Shuriken Pistol, Flip Belt and Holo Suit
    Shadowseer with Veil of Tears, Shuriken Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Flip Belt and Holo Suit
    Death Jester with Shrieker Cannon, Flip Belt and Holo Suit
    2 Harlequins with Fusion Pistols, Close Combat Weapons, Flip Belts and Holo Suits
    2 Harlequins with Shuriken Pistols, Harlequin Kisses, Flip Belts and Holo Suits
    Harlequins with Shuriken Pistol, Close Combat Weapons, Flip Belts and Holo Suits

    Dire Avengers - 152pts
    Exarch with Exarch Shuriken Catapult and Bladestorm
    9 Dire Avengers with Avenger Shuriken Catapults

    Guardian Jetbike Squadron - 152pts
    4 Guardians with Jetbikes and Twinlinked Shuriken Catapults
    2 Guardians with Jetbikes and Shuriken Cannons

    Rangers - 95pts
    5 Rangers with Long Rifles

    Warp Spiders - 262pts
    Exarch with Powerblades, Spinneret Rifle, Withdraw and Warp Jump Generator
    9 Warp Spiders with Deathspinners and Warp Jump Generators

    Wraithlord - 140pts
    Flamer, Shuriken Catapult, Brightlance and Wraithblade

    Dark Reapers - 227pts
    Exarch with Tempest Launcher and Fast Shot
    4 Dark Reapers with Reaper Launchers

    1500pts

    Comments?

    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Resident Mongoose Mongooseo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Age
    25
    Posts
    797
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    hi
    this is my first eldar list so any comments will be received well
    Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Farseer - 120pts
    Ghosthelm, Rune Armour, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade, Runes of Warding, Fortune and Mind War
    Toom any powers, not enough spirit stones. He's also got mismatched powers. Fortune is a support power, and mind war is an offensive one. i like guide better. Keep him with you avenger squad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Autarch - 130pts
    Laser Lance, Shuriken Pistol. Jetbike with Twinlinked Shuriken Catapult, Mandiblasters, Force Shield, Haywire and Plasma Grenades
    What exactly is he doing? Putting him with the guardian jetbikes is not useful, as he is CC oriented and they're shooty oriented. He's not a power-uber HQ unit, he'll die pretty fast on his own.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Harlequin Troupe - 222pts
    Troupe Master with Power Weapon, Shuriken Pistol, Flip Belt and Holo Suit
    Shadowseer with Veil of Tears, Shuriken Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Flip Belt and Holo Suit
    Death Jester with Shrieker Cannon, Flip Belt and Holo Suit
    2 Harlequins with Fusion Pistols, Close Combat Weapons, Flip Belts and Holo Suits
    2 Harlequins with Shuriken Pistols, Harlequin Kisses, Flip Belts and Holo Suits
    Harlequins with Shuriken Pistol, Close Combat Weapons, Flip Belts and Holo Suits
    Death Jester is generally not worth it. Fusion pistols are also nbot generally worth it. You shouldn't be tank hunting with these.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Dire Avengers - 152pts
    Exarch with Exarch Shuriken Catapult and Bladestorm
    9 Dire Avengers with Avenger Shuriken Catapults
    Solid core, if you keep your farseer with them, they are hard to kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Guardian Jetbike Squadron - 152pts
    4 Guardians with Jetbikes and Twinlinked Shuriken Catapults
    2 Guardians with Jetbikes and Shuriken Cannons
    What's their role? Everything else in your army is relatively static? Are they a fast response unit? (This is just a double check).

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Rangers - 95pts
    5 Rangers with Long Rifles
    You want the pathfinder upgreade on these.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Warp Spiders - 262pts
    Exarch with Powerblades, Spinneret Rifle, Withdraw and Warp Jump Generator
    9 Warp Spiders with Deathspinners and Warp Jump Generators
    I like them, minus the spinneret rifle, I prefer dual DS here, same role as the jetbikes?


    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Wraithlord - 140pts
    Flamer, Shuriken Catapult, Brightlance and Wraithblade
    The wraithblade is not worth using, since you still only get 2 attacks. Greab a BL and an EML instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Dark Reapers - 227pts
    Exarch with Tempest Launcher and Fast Shot
    4 Dark Reapers with Reaper Launchers
    Not bad, but I recommend an EML here too/

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Comments?
    You're really lacking in the anti-heavy tank department. I would drop the jetbikes and grab an *ulp* fire prism. I can't believe I jsut said that. It might have been physically painful.
    Future tip: It's not necessary to post mandatory wargear, such as the Autarch's forceshield.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts