Tyranid 2000pt-er - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranid 2000pt-er

Let me Know what you think.;Y

HQ
    Hive Tyrant
    with Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (WS), Enhanced Senses, Implant Attack, Venom Cannon, Bonesword/Lash Whip, Warp Field.

Tyrant Guard Retinue
    2 Guard, Implant Attack. 305 pts.

Elites
    3 Warriors
    with Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Enhanced Senses, Extended Carapace, Barbed Strangler, Deathspitter, Devourer, Scything Talons. 120 pts.

3 Lictors. 240 pts.

Troops
    16 Hormagaunts
    with Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I). 208 pts.

24 Termagants
    As printed in codex. 216 pts.

16 Spinegaunts
    with Spinefists, Without Number. 152 pts.

8 Genestealers
    with Extended Carapace, Scything Talons, Scuttlers. 216 pts.

6 Genestealers
    with Scuttlers, Extended Carapace. 138 pts.

Fast Attack
    3 Raveners
    with Scything Talons/Rending Claws. 120 pts.

Heavy Support
    2 Zoanthropes
    Zoan #1- Catalyst, Warpblast.
    Zoan #2- Synapse Creature, Warpblast. 125 pts.

Carnifex
    with Venom Canon, Scything Talons, Enhanced Senses, Adrenal Glands (WS), Reinforced Chitin, Spinebanks. 160 pts.
    Army total 2000pts.

Stupid people do stupid things
    Smart people outsmart each other
    And I... Play guitar and write folk songs

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x6)

Hive Tyrant
    with Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (WS), Enhanced Senses, Implant Attack, Venom Cannon, Bonesword/Lash Whip, Warp Field.

Tyrant Guard Retinue
    2 Guard, Implant Attack. 305 pts.
    If your tyrant is going to be walking into battle I suggest dropping the lash whip bonesword for a barbed strangler. As well you won't be needed that warp field so much if you have the the 2 guard. I'd suggest dropping the implant attacks as well unless you know your facing characters.

3 Warriors
    with Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Enhanced Senses, Extended Carapace, Barbed Strangler, Deathspitter, Devourer, Scything Talons. 120 pts.
    I'd say try grouping your weapons a bit more, ie 2 devourer's or 2 deathspitters. Drop the adrenal glands you really shouldn't be needing them ever, at all. You don't want ranged fighters in close combat.

3 Lictors. 240 pts.
    I would drop a lictor, they can be picky to use, and most people don't find their luck too good with them.

24 Termagants
    As printed in codex. 216 pts.
    You can say fleshborer's, it won't hurt anything, and its easier then trying to go back and find what weapon it says they have on them. You might find these broods hard to manage through tight spaces.

16 Hormagaunts
    with Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I). 208 pts.
    I'd say drop everything off these guys, if they even make it to combat there won't be enough of them with or without the upgrades to do much of anything.

16 Spinegaunts
    with Spinefists, Without Number. 152 pts.
    Drop w/o# its a waste of points that is preventing you from getting more models into your army.

8 Genestealers
    with Extended Carapace, Scything Talons, Scuttlers. 216 pts.

6 Genestealers
    with Scuttlers, Extended Carapace. 138 pts.
    I would give both broods EC, and scuttlers, drop the scything talons if you can and put both broods at 7 models.

Carnifex
    with Venom Canon, Scything Talons, Enhanced Senses, Adrenal Glands (WS), Reinforced Chitin, Spinebanks. 160 pts.
    Again you really don't want to go splitting MC's with their weapon selections. Drop the adrenal glands, spinebanks and scything talons and pick up a barbed strangler, you can cause more destruction at 3ft, then you can close range.

3 Raveners
    with Scything Talons/Rending Claws. 120 pts.
    Break these up into separate broods, force your opponent to have to shoot at multiple targets rather then just one.

2 Zoanthropes
    Zoan #1- Catalyst, Warpblast.
    Zoan #2- Synapse Creature, Warpblast. 125 pts.
    Drop catalyst, and put synapse creature on that first one. Your synapse is low in this army, and although you do have a fair number of models that don't require it, a large chunk of your army does, and 3 points of synapse isn't enough coverage.
    Legion Of Everblight: Abyslonia
    Protectorate of Menoth: Grand Exemplar Kreoss

+ Reply to Thread