1850 list for tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850 list for tournament

I tryed this a few days back but havent spent much time on this site in a while so i forgot about the details and all.

keep in mind that there is 1 marine player who runs a generic list at my LGS. Everything else is chaos, guard, tau, 1 grey knight and 1 other demon hunter army. So i can rely on having few AP2 weapons and just go for volume of fire to win the day. And there is only 1 army that has more then 1 battle tank. So tanks arent a serious issue.
    Basically i need to know what you guys think i should do considering im 201 points shy of 1850.

Autarch-banshee mask, power weapon and wings. im thinking about trading the banshee mask out for a mandiblaster.

Farseer-guide, runes of witnessing.

6 striking scorpions
    exarch with chainsabres, stalker and shadowstrike.

10 Dire Avengers
    exarch with power weapon, shimmershield and bladestorm.

Wave serpent
    spirit stones and twin linked bright lances

10 Dire Avengers
    exarch with twin catapults, bladestorm.

Wave serpent.
    spirit stones and twin linked bright lances.

Vyper
    eldar missile launcher, shuriken cannon.

Vyper
    scatter laser, shuriken cannon

5 Dark Reapers
    exarch with tempest launcher and crack shot

5 Dark Reapers
    exarch with tempest launcher and crack shot

Wraithlord
    bright lance and wraithsword.

What i plan on doing is having the avengers, autarch and scorpions rush what i feel is the weakest point of the enemy line. While the wave serpents and vypers provide mobile fire support where its needed. The wraithlord reapers and farseer form a fire base to slaughter whatever isnt fighting the big melee with the mobile half of my army. I need 200 more points and would like to know what some veteran eldar players feel i can add to my army with that.

This isnt my army but i was asked by a friend from another site to post it here for additional help.

Thanks

The most dangerous men in the world are the ones who have nothing to lose.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wouldnt use this list for anything. have you considered playing warmachine?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might have problems with this list, it just doesnt sit right its like you have gone in too many directions at the same time IMO.

But yeah to full up those extra points i would go with another wraithlord, mainly just because its a monsterous creature and will block line of sight to your darkies meaning that big point investment doesnt die on turn 1. With whats left i would beef up your scorp squad. They are going to be out on there own with their infiltrate for a couple of turns so id give them a couple more wounds so they should end up with something resembling a squad when they get into combat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright thanks. Im the guy who wrote this list. I like its style it seems to work pretty well. And i used to play iron warriors so im trying to stay away from a generic shooty eldar army. Other then the reapers everything moves forward, and the tactic of hitting on flank with everything works well against most armies, though it does need more refining. I can not take another wraithlord seeing as how i already have 3 heavy support. I will beef up the scorpions though. So other then that what should i do?

+ Reply to Thread