DE Kill Team - Incubi + warriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

DE Kill Team - Incubi + warriors

"Hashel was irritated. Not only was she being sent from her Lord's side for a suicide mission, but he ordered her to bring two warriors with her to act as 'fire support.' Their hunger for battle was visible, but there was no sign of the self-restraint she beaten into her incubi long ago. Of course, to ensure the warriors did not spoil their approach by opening fire the second they saw a target, she bound the triggers of their splinter cannons. One of them was tampering with her knots even now, doubtless hoping she would fail to notice.

Leaning back and pretending to stretch, she grasped her punisher in one hand and smoothly decapitated the offending warrior, ensuring the blade passed below the helmet but above the shoulder pads. Flicking the blood off the blade, she picked up the fallen warrior's splinter cannon and put it in the hands of the nearest servant/slaves. Gesturing to the still-usable armour on the cooling corpse, she walked up to the flickering webway portal and tried to peer through to the other side.

A slave would undoubtably prove a worse shot than a trained warrior, but would at least be cowed enough to hold fire until given permission."

I've been thinking about playing a few kill team games lately, and this is what I've come up with, using the HQ retinue as a base.

1 Incubi Master w. plasma grenades and gruesome talismans
    3 x Incubi
    2 x Warriors with splinter cannons.
    BackStabbers (I mean, really. Dark Eldar!)
    Two mutable rules broken (for splinter cannons)

It's a lot more flavourful than a 10 man warrior squad + sybarite, though it's probably more difficult to play as well.

Last edited by Redtwin; November 1st, 2007 at 09:33. Reason: Why do I always spell it syrabite instead of sybarite?
    Dark Eldar: Showing the Chaos gods how to do evil properly since 1998.

Borrowed DH Combat Patrol 1W/0D/0L
    Dark Eldar 1W/0D/3L (partially assembled)
    Necron 1W/0D/0L (I got my 'Crons back!)

Moo is my new personal hero. Click Undefeated Dark Eldar and DE? Good you say? to learn why.

+ Reply to Thread