Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
This is my first try at a Nidzilla list and Im looking for critiques to it:
Hive Tyrant 280 pts
- Venom Cannon, Scything Talons
- Enhanced Senses, Toxin Sacs
3x Tyrant Guard
Hive Tyrant 182 pts
- 2x Scything Talons, Warp Field
- Wings, Toxin Sacs, Flesh Hooks
3x Carnifexes 113 pts
- 2x TL Devourers, Enhanced Senses
4 x 16 Gaunts 96 pts
2x Carnifexes 217 pts
- Venom Cannon, Barbed Strangler
- Adrenal Glands (WS), Bonded Exoskeleton, Enhanced Senses, Reinforced Chitin, Extended Carapace, Mace Tail
Carnifex 229 pts
- Crushing Claws, Scything Talons
- Adrenal Glands (WS), Bonded Exoskeleton, Extended Carapace, Flesh Hooks, Regenerate, Reinforced Chitin, Toxin Sacs, Tusked
Grand Total: 1848 pts
I plan to march up the center and have the shooty Tyrant along with the shooty Carnifexes stand back and hold objectives. Of course the CC orientated Fex and Tyrant will try to get into combat whilst the Gaunts will be there as a nuiscance. I'm not sure I really want to use those Gaunts but can't think of a better thing to use. I have pretty much everthing in the Nid army but only have Troops and Fast Attack slots open. Suggestions?
"They say the Darkness consumes you. They don't say what happens after It's done."
consider taking initiave modifiers on your tyrant.
most HQ's are on initiative 5
Hive Fleet Lucanus : 2000 points