500p friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500p friendly

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

500p friendly

Hello (again) everyone! This weekend I'm playing my friends' armies, and I'm thinking of shocking them with lots of gaunts, to really freak them out / have some laughs 8X

From my limited understanding, 'nids do fairly badly in small-point games, but here's my try to make a fun list. It's not really good against armoured foes, but I'm playing a SM-player (terminators will be brought), necron (usual warrior/lord combo I suppose) and tau (he likes suits, but have not played any games yet.).

The list:

1x1 dakkatyrant (ES, 2xtw Dev, TS) 121p
    1x3 dakkawarriors (ES, EC, 2x Dev, TS) 114p
    6x8 spinegaunts 200p
    1x1 zoanthrope (WB, synapse) 65p
    total: 500p

It's a swarmy dakkalist (MVBrandt'd, . I really liked how my 1000p list based around devourers worked, outnumbering everything and dakkafying any threat etc).

Should I try to be a little more competative ( Could add another tyrant and get rid of warriors and a squad of spinegaunts), or could this list be balanced and gimmicky enough to be both fun to play with and possibly win with?

Thanks in advance 8Y

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by pen View Post
    6x8 spinegaunts 200p
    This is 240, not 200
    Nothing to see here, please move along.
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread