1500pt Competitive Take-All-Comers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

1500pt Competitive Take-All-Comers

Shas’el, TA, HWMT, Missile Pod, Plasma Rifle-97
    Ethereal -50

XV8 x3, TL with TA, HWMT, Missile Pod, Plasma Rifle, 2x Missile Pod, 2x Plasma Rifle, 2x Multi Tracker- 201

XV8 x2, TL with TLMP, TA, HWTL, TLMP, TA-116

6x Stealth Suits-180

12 Fire Warriors, Shas’ui, -130

Fast Attack

8x Pathfinders, Warfish, SMS, Multi-Tracker, Decoy Launchers, Targetting Array- 216

Heavy Support

Hammerhead, Railgun, Burst Cannons, Multi-Tracker, Decoy Launchers-165
    Broadside with Shield Drone Drone Controller-85

Basically completely stationary. Using IC Status of Ethereal I will hide behind a unit so it doesn’t attract any fire because its death will pretty much screw up the game but provides a much needed leadership boost. Pathfinders light up targets supporting the hammerhead, fire warriors and XV8s. Deathrains for Land Speeders, Vypers, Orky Transports, Rhinos etc. Broadside and Railhead for AT. Basically I will eliminate all fast cc squads my opponent may have and after these are eliminated, the hammerhead and broadsides help to eliminate tanks, characters etc with markerlight support and that’s about it. Commnets would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Pittsburgh, PA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

I had the same strategy until I played a raven wing army, it was mostly bikes and they got to me before I could take out very many of them. After that I got pummled. Have you had any situations when you got into cqc? What did you do to deal with that?
    Last edited by Skarsgard; January 15th, 2008 at 21:15. Reason: Spelling, capitals. *sigh*

+ Reply to Thread