Librarium Online Forums banner

1.5k Feb Tourny, Footslog

369 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Killswitch 
#1 ·
Okay, new tourny in February and I decided for a footslogging list as opposed to my normal Mech army. On to the list.

Farseer 173
Doom
Fortune
Stones
Warding
Spear

10 DA 177
Exarch
P.wep +SS
Bladestorm
Defend

10 DA 152
Exarch
Dual Cats
Bladestorm

5 Pathfinders

Falcon 185
Scatter
Cannon
Holo
Stones

Lord 155
Lance
EML

Lord 140
Lance
Sword

10 Harlies 238
6 Kisses
Shadowseer

Total - 1495
Models Breakdown-
Normal- 36 Models
MC- 3
Skimmers- 1

C&C Welcome.

-J

See less See more
#2 ·
You sure about the points cost for the seer? Don't have a codex on me at the moment so I can't check it, but it seems a little too expensive.
The lords really need an eml as well as the brightlance - a little extra insurance and a touch more versatility.
Why does the falcon have vectored engines? Don't really think it's needed as it is the only tank, none of your units are small enough to get transported (except the pathfinders which should never be carried in a falcon) and being the only tank is going to draw a bit of fire power anyway. If you wanted to give it an upgrade I would go for star engines over vectored - there is nothing like snatching an objective from over half the table away!
Personally I'm not sure if it has enough bodies to be a fully footslogging list - that and the only real cc unit you have is a squad of harlies which are likely to draw a lot of firepower. I know that the dire avengers can hold for a bit under the right circumstances but...
As for the Dire Avengers, i think you should consider giving one squad pwr weapon + shimmershield and the other 2 shuricats and bladestorm and use them in tandem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.