1500 noob list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 noob list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 noob list

This my first Tau list so i went for something pretty basic that i could experiment with different units. This is a 1500 point list.

HQ:
    Shas'El: MP/PR/MT/TA

Shas'El: MP/PR/MT/TA

Elite:
    Stealth Suits (6): BC

XV8 (3): TLMP/

Troops:
    Fire warriors (12): Devil fish w/DP

Fire warriors (12): Devil fish w/DP

Fast Attack:
    Pathfinders (: Devil fish w/DP

Heavy Support
    Hammerhead: Rail/BC/MT/DP

Hammerhead: Rail/BC/MT/DP

The total for this list is 1,424 so i can use some ideas for the last 80 points or so

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

The list seems fairly solid.

For the rest of the points here is a small list.

1. Kroot
    2. Gun drones
    3. Another suit
    4. Pirahna
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

You could secure the safety of your vehicles a bit with Decoy Launchers, and aid the shooting skills a bit with Multitrackers for the Devillfish. A TA and SMS on the Pathfinder Fish turns it into a Gunship, as it's unlikely that your Pathfinders will re-embark once deployed. It can go off on its own little trip and lay down some accurate smack.

The Deathrain unit could use a T-Ldr and BK to help prevent them running off the table when down to one model.

That lot would set you back about 80-85 points, so you might need to shave a few elsewhere, but that's basically what I would do with those remaining points of yours.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread