necron 100pts needs HQ help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

necron 100pts needs HQ help

hey all i just can seemto pick what gear to put on my lord. i like the foot lord so that should help narrow it down. heres my army hope it helps. also any critisam on my list will help.

HQ

foot lord-veil of darkness
    -resurrection orb
    or
    foot lord-gaze of flame
    -nightmare shroud
    or
    foot lord-gaze of flame
    -veil of darkness
    -phylactery
    or
    foot lord-phase shifter
    -chrnometer
    -resurrection orb

elites
    -8 flayed ones-144

troopes
    -20 warriors-360

fast attack
    -3 destroyers-150
    -5 scrabs disruption field - 80
    -1 wraith-41

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Well, as you have ni Immortals (the best unit for Veiling) then id say thats out. The Lord is really built for combat, so if you want him with the Flayed Ones, they wont be able to Inffiltrate, but he would fit nicely there with an Orb and Gaze of Flame.

If you want to Infiltrate the FOs however, the Lord willl pretty much have to join the Warriors, where, as they should be aviding combat, i think you should have a ResOrb at most, nothing else is necessary. Possibly not even the Orb, depending on who/what youre facing.

On a side note, the Lone Wraith wont really be that effective generally, unless you can get a sneaky ambush will him. Still, keep him for now, could be fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    284 (x5)

have to aggree with phoenix on this one the VoD is kinda useless since there are no immortals but the nicghtmare shroud orb ghaze lord can be a nice adition to you FO in CC just make sure you use the mobilty of the rest of your army and make the wraith into counter charge unit the it's high I and high strengt and 4 attacks can very usefull.

+ Reply to Thread