Apocalypse Army 3,000 pts - A chance to test some of the Orcs more interesting data s - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

Apocalypse Army 3,000 pts - A chance to test some of the Orcs more interesting data s

I have an apocalypse match next Wednesday against the Tau for a laugh and I am trying out two of the new datasheets. The army rather then split in generic structure, which has no relevance in Apocalypse, by data sheets and the rest

Data Sheet 1 – The Green tide

Warboss with eavy armour and big choppa
    Mad Doc
    Mek with custom force field
    Wierdboy Warphead
    100 Choppa & Slugga Boyz
    10 Rokkits

Cost - 1165 pts

The big flaw and bonus to this set up is the Mad Doc who will give the whole unit feel no pain while effectively causing me to have little control over where they go. I am debating whether to include him

Data Sheet 2 – Shock Attack Battery

3 x Mek with SAG
    10 Snotling bases
    2 Runtherds

Cost – 460 pts

Everything Else

2 x 25 Slugga Boyz with 2 big shootas and a Nob with power klaw and heavy armour
    18 Stormboyz inc Zagstruk
    12 Tankhunters with tankhammers and a Nob with boss pole and 3 bomb squiqs
    15 Lootas
    2 x 3 Big Guns (Zap) + 3 ammo runts + Runtherd

Cost – 1347 pts

Total – 2972 pts (28 spare)

I would normally take a kult of speed army vs Tau but as we start a mere 12 inches from each other I cant really see the point. I will be using the shield generator stratagem to cover SAG’s, Lootas and Big Guns with INV save. So what do people think? I would appreciate any advise or suggestions you can give especially my foolish Ork like idea of effectively putting a 1/3 of the army under the control of a psychopathic madman who will infect the others with his instability

Last edited by Roehug; February 14th, 2008 at 21:43.

+ Reply to Thread