2000pt Friendly All-around List; needs suggestions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    No King Rules Forever Dawnrunner's Avatar
    East Coast suburban hell, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

57 (x1)

2000pt Friendly All-around List; needs suggestions

HQ: 394 points

Flyrant with bonesword/lashwhip, scything talons, WS adrenal glands, toxin sacs, and Warp Field

Broodlord with toxin sacs
    5 Genestealers with extended carapace and feeder tendrils

Troops: 854 points
    12 Genestealers with feeder tendrils

15 Hormagaunts

15 Hormagaunts

14 Termagants with fleshborers and Without Number

14 Spinegaunts with spinefists and Without Number

14 Spinegaunts with spinefists and Without Number

Heavy Support: 516 points
    3x Zoanthropes with Synapse Creature and Warp Blast

Shovel-tusker Carnifex with scything talons, crushing claws, WS adrenal glands, toxin sacs, tusks, reinforced chitin, and bonded exoskeleton

Sniperfex with barbed strangler, venom cannon, and enhanced senses

Army Total: 1764 points

This is a standard general-purpose army to be used in games with my friends. I was trying to get this list up to 2000 points, but I don't know what else would be good to add. I worry that it might be too slow, and might need Gargoyles or Raveners; but then again, all the troop choices have Fleet of Claw, the Flyrant has wings, and the Broodlord/retinue can Infiltrate in missions that allow it. There might not be enough synapse coverage; should I add a squad of Warriors? If I do, should I kit them out with ranged weapons or wings for close combat? And even with the Without Number rule, I probably need to get another Gaunts box to swell my numbers. Decisions, decisions...

As you can see, I'm dithering. Please help!

The Emperor set a fire in their hearts that they might burn the iniquitous and the impure from his sight. And the light of that flame shall be as a beacon to the faithful, a light that shines in the darkest places.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x2)

where is the fast attack and elite???!!!

+ Reply to Thread