Welcome to Librarium Online!
1 Necron lord with res orb and VoD.200pt
10 scarab swarms.120pt
1 tomb spyder.55pt
comments would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
1. You're over the point limit by 8.
2. Split those warriors up into 4 groups of 10 for versatility.
3. Consider dropping 10 warriors to fill up your immortal squad (10 immortals ftw 8X)
4. Wraiths tend to be only really effective with a destroyer lord running around so perhaps you should drop them.
5. Tomb spyders....eh I don't really use them since I keep my warrior squads within 6 inches of each other and if I really want to get into melee and eat guys up, I use scarabs.
If you listened to all my points...you would have a lot of points left over...This however will let you pick a monolith if you lose a scarab or two. I personally like monoliths as they can just remove my warriors out of CC, so they can rapid fire the unit that assaulted them next turn;Y.
Those are just my thoughts.
Not a fan of the VoD Lord personally, so either make him a destroyer Lord, or atleast make him worthwhile taking and boost the immortal number. Split the Warriors into 3 units of 10, and then drop one unit. That should give enough points for some Immortals, and look at adding a destroyer or two more aswell if possible.
Thanks.I play Eldar and Tau on a regular basis and those warriors are the only things keeping me up in every match.
a monolith is esential to a necron army u should get one cause most people shoot there heavy wep's at it and they end up not shooting ur warriors. you can also use it 2 block the enemy's line of sight/ it helps you re-roll your reg. WBB rolls and get them out of CC