Nice Cheesey Eldar List for GT - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice Cheesey Eldar List for GT

Prince Yriel - 155pts

2x 6 Harlequins - Troupe Master
    Shadowseer
    4 x Harlequins
    All w/ Harlequins Kisses

5 Howling Banshees - Exarch w/ Executioner, banshee mask, War Shout and Acrobatic
    4 Banshees - power weapons, banshee mask

3 x Jetbike squadron - 3 jetbikes - 1 w/ shuriken cannon, 2 w/ twin linked shuriken catapults

3 x Falcon Grav Tank - Pulse Laser, Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon, Vectored Engines, Holo Fields, Star Engines and Spirit Stones

Total Points - 1496 (i think)(off the top of my head)
    Total Models - 30

i know its very small for a 1500 point eldar army but this list is currently at 6-0 so im doing well with it. i know i lack in firepower but with my 3 uer falcons and rending harlequins you will be suprised how well i actually do. another point is i tend not to worry about what im facing and make my opponent worry. my latest feat was a 3 turn massacre of an ork horde lol

anyway let me know what you think peeps!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

half and half, the falcons are always going to give to some victories, but using them as transport puts the falcons under far more firepower from short range weapons, the harleys thenselves will die if the get caught in the open, ditto the banshees

the jetbikes are too small, one casulaty and they are taking moral checks, I would ditch one squad and get a couple of warlocks,

wargear on the falcons is over cooked as well

it will do well but it could do better
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

yeah you gave too many upgrades to those falcons.

-take off the star engines and vectored engines and get more bikes and maybe a mounted warlock or two.
    that's about it, but this list is very odd. i'd like to see one of these massacre battles you've had....

+ Reply to Thread