I made this list for my friend who has beening haveing problems with warhammer in general. So I thought if he could string a few wins together maybe he would want to play more. But the way its looking he most likely will never play again. So I might end up buying his models if he is looking to part witht them dirt cheap. I made this list useing the tactia on this web site I belive. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything.

HQ
Fireknife
cOMMANDER/Shas'el
-plasma
-missle launcher
-target array
-hw multi-tracker

Fireknife
cOMMANDER/Shas'el
-plasma
-missle launcher
-target array
-hw multi-tracker

Total: 194

Elites:

Fireknife
XV8/Teamlead
-pLASMA
-Missle launcher
-target array
-hw multi tracker
-HW Targetlock

Fireknife
XV8/Teamlead
-pLASMA
-Missle launcher
-target array
-hw multi tracker
-HW Targetlock

6 Stealth Suites
Total:344

Troops:
12 FW w/teamlead
-Teamlead +10

-Devilfish w/decoy launcher
10 FW
total: 285

Heavy:
1 Hammerhead gun ship
-Railhead
-two burst cannons
-Mult-tracker
-Targetlock
-Decoy launcher

I play chaos and another friend of yours plays eldar. I tried to make it so it could take on both of us. I figured at 1k He shouldnt run into to much heavy armour. Plus the rockets should take care of alot of what he might see. The ability to split up his shots I felt would come in handy. Also there are alot of shots comeing at regular troops with the fw and the stealths. If only I can get him to wrap his head around JSJ. Also the one transport does supply him with the option for a late round run at an objective. I figured he could keep it hidden till either a) we get to close or b)late game objective nabbing when,in theory, most threats to his transport should have been taken care of.