Spur of the moment 1500 FFC point list from last night - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spur of the moment 1500 FFC point list from last night

I visited my new friends who happen to play 40k last night and they wanted to play a 1500 point game each. So I came up with this list:

1500 points FFC (Fast Flying Circus) list:
    HQ

Lord - Orb, VoD - 200
    Lord - Orb, destroyer body, phase shifter - 200

Elites
    10 Immortals - 280 (with VoD Lord)

Troops

2x10 Warriors - 360

Fast Attack

4 Destroyers - 200
    8 Scarabs - D fields - 128
    3 Wraiths - 123

Total: 1491
    P/O: 10

This list fared quite well against an IG and a Tau army. I had one scoring unit at the end of each game.

The IG list had a Leman Russ and a Baselisk, then lots of bodies and plasma and a few power weapons that I forgot about towards the end of the game...:rofl:

The Tau list had a Hammerhead and was played as a wound based army. My scarabs out performed my expectations and I tore his squads to pieces, however this took a little time due to a few bad rolls... I also killed the ethereal with a scarab and almost cleaned his command squad/body guard off the table.

I feel that I did quite well with what I had. I know it's a very mobile army, and that mobile Necrons are very dangerous. I don't know what I would do to change the list right now, I was wondering what you guys thought.

|T|O|O|-|L|A|Z|Y|-my anti-drug

The rep button () is your friend!

Be off-topic and visit www.theopia.com

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Hmm, possibly the 1st Viable use ive seen for 2 Lords at less than 2K. Though id say go with a Lith over the VoD Lord.

Drop the Scarabs' Dfields, your Gauss guns do the job better, while the Scarabs are busy walking through infantry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think the lith would be effective here, however I was using what I have with me at college. My monolith is back home and I only had some extra warriors. Also, I'm not a fan of the monolith, but that's just me. I'll use it but won't always like it.

I had the D fields to soak up points, besides, it doesn't hurt to have the chance to kill a tank with scarabs.

I wouldn't get rid of the VoD lord 'cause my main army is a Flying Circus, and that would kill about half of the strategy that I love and use.

Thanks for the feed back tho :happy:.
    |T|O|O|-|L|A|Z|Y|-my anti-drug

The rep button () is your friend!

Be off-topic and visit www.theopia.com

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

+ Reply to Thread