3000 point 5th ed. Apoc list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3000 point 5th ed. Apoc list

I am planning on retooling my list for 5th ed. based on what rumors we have at the moment. I usually only play apocolypse with my friends and dont have any forge world stuff. I want a list that has a chance even against super heavies and the like so would like some opinions. I plan on taking blind barrage as my asset since everyone expects flank march.

Flyrant- x2ST,Winged,+I, +WS, +S, Maisma, Warp Field,Acid maw, Flesh hooks, Implant

Hive Mind Brood-
    Tyrant STx2, +Save, +S, Miasma, +WS
    x3 Gaurd
    x5 Zoanthropes- Scream, Synapse

Broodlord- Flesh hooks, +Save, +S, Feeder tendrils
    x5 Stealers- Feeder tendrils

Endless Swarm-
    x20 gaunts- +S, Scuttlers, Fleshborers
    x20 hormagaunts
    x20 hormagaunts
    x20 hormagaunts

x2 Carnifex- STx2, +S, +WS, +T, +W, +Save, Maisma, +I, Regen, Tusked, Flesh hooks

My Endless swarm is my real killer, 20 STR 5 shots coming in from random table edges because of scuttlers and 60 hormagaunts to tie stuff up. The hive mind brood can potentially destroy any army that isnt fearless and provides lots of tough synapse so my endless swarm can funtion. CC fexes should be able to make it in with running and the help of the hormagaunts to tie stuff up. Hopefully my opponent fears flank march and also my broodlord and the scuttlers so the deploy away from the board edge then I deploy normally so by turn 2 im charging in. Unsure if my 2 fexes are enough to face super heavies? Sure seems like a fun list to play with lots of fun rules and such.

Last edited by VetSgtSchaeffer; April 8th, 2008 at 17:04.

+ Reply to Thread