4100pt Apocalypse - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Perth, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

4100pt Apocalypse

Hi all,

this is my 1st time playing eldar (though i have wanted to for AAAGGGGEEESS- such gorgeous models) & am using a friends models

I'm playing a 4100 pt apocalypse game against a very tough Necron army i was lucky to beat with my guard/Inquisition army.

my list in no particular order,
    is as follows:

Autarch w/ jetbike, laser lance, mandiblasters & reaper launcher

20x Rangers w/ pathfinding

5x Dark Reapers w/ exarch (w/ Tempest Launcher & Crack/Fast Shot)

10x Harlies w/ Seer & TroupeMaster all w/ Kisses

Eldrad as his awesome self

5x warlocks w/ embolden/enhance

4x 3-man jetbike squads w/ 1 cannon per squad

3x 1-Vyper squads w/ missile launcher

4x Shining Spears w/ exarch (w/ sh. cannon, star lance & withdraw)

5x WraithGuard w/ warlock (w/ conceal, singing spear) & Wave Serpent (w/ shru. cannon Star cannon & all vehicle Upg.)

1x Farseer w/ Runes of Wit., S. Spear, All Psychic Powers & Sp. Stones

1x Wraithlord w/ Sword & starcannon

1x falcon w/ all upg. Shru. Cannon & Mis Launcher (or Scatter Laser)

1x Fire Prism w/ shru. cannon & all upg

4x Warwalkers w/ 3xScatter Lasers & 1x Miss. Launcher. 4x Spirit Stones

*acting as Wind Rider Host

His 'Cron list is pretty much

60 warriors, 3x monolith (in phalanx), nightbringer, big swarms of scarabs, lots of destroyers, H-destroyers & a Lord w/ scythe, veil & orb

so i think i've got my work cut out for me, but i was planning on having a stable static fire base of rangers/reapers with everything else flying around, slowing down & splitting up his main force which he tends to completely deep strike onto the board (thus choosing 1 minute set up time, making it difficult ((especially with my guard!!)) to be organised) & bring through his portals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i am feeling like i might not cut it with my 1st Eldar game (though i still look forward to it all the same)

Even Monkeys can pull a trigger & shoot you where it hurts...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Not sure if you have the models, but I'd get more fire prisms. They'll hit hard enough to take out his monoliths, and you can combine two of them to get a pie plate of dead necrons.
    One pencil stab isn't dangerous, 20 000 pencil stabs are. Although the one pencil that hits you in the eye...

+ Reply to Thread