Ok, first some clarification needed here. My Eldar are a force used by the Seers of Ulthwé to change the fate of Ulthwé. They're the small pebble that redirects the river, if you will. As such, the force consists of some of Ulthwé's aspect warriors, and guardians. So, here is what I have so far (this may change depending on the feedback from my Warlock thread).

HQ
Farseer
Guide
Doom
Spirit Stones
Singing Spear

Maugun Ra - Harvester of Souls

Troops
10 Guardians
Shuriken Cannon

18 Guardians
Shuriken Cannon
Warlock
Conceal
Singing Spear

10 Storm Guardians
2 Fusion Guns
Warlock
Enhance

Wave Serpent
Twin Linked Brightlances
Spirit Stones
Vectored Engines

10 Dire Avengers
Exarch
2 Catapults
Bladestorm

Wave Serpent
Twin Linked Brightlances
Spirit Stones

10 Dire Avengers
Exarch
Defend
Bladestorm
Power Weapon and Shimmershield

Fast Attack
7 Warp Spiders
Exarch
Twin Death Spinners
Power Blades
Withdraw
Surprise Assault

Heavy Support
5 Dark Reapers
Exarch
Missile Launcher
Fast Shot

2 Vibro Cannons

2 Vibro Cannons

2001 =)

So, the way this army plans to play. Well, if I am against an assulty army, Maugun Ra and the Farseer will sit in the big Guardian squad, while the Serpent mounted units cause terror, and my Reapers and Vibro Cannons destroy whatever pleases them. When the enemy comes within 18" the guardians will engage, and, hopefully destroy whatevers left, if not, Maugun Ra will hopefully swing the combat for me.

However, one exception to this is Tyranids. I have found Maugun Ra + Enhance, against a doomed Tyrant works wonders. As such, only against tyranids, he goes in the Storm Guardians wave serpent.

Against shooty armies I will try to get in range as close as possible, with Maugun Ra in the wave serpent, and they will hopefully run about sowing madness. The Guardian spearhead is actually fairly effective, especially when lead by a harder unit (the Avengers).

Thats the tactics in short.

Thoughts?

~{Archy}~