1850pt Necron list 5th edt. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850pt Necron list 5th edt.

I want some feedback on my list

Lord-Orb-VOD-200

5 Immortals-140

10 Warriors-180

10 Warriors-180

10 Warriors-180

11 Warriors-198

3 Destroyers-150

3 Destroyers-150

Monolith-235

Monolith-235

Total-1848
    Phase out-14

With 5th being objective based. The lord can be a taxi and bring my warriors where they need to be. The monoliths, provide firepower, and can also transport my warriors where they need to go using the power matrix.? Also they get a shot at their WBB again.

Thanks,

Last edited by The Laughing God; July 14th, 2008 at 02:31.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Your Lord is 200, though personally id recommend dropping the VoD. Its risky n 4th, and afaik has taken a nerf in 5th, with the Lord becoming more vulnerable himself.

Drop 11 Warriors and add to the Immortals unit a bit, and you may also want to look into a HeavyD unit, and some Scarab Swarms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

personolly i dont take monoliths and think 2 of them is cheesy XD. also beef up the VOD squad wid ur lord for more survivability and dam 40+ shots on importants enemy squads will kill 95% of the time. also 5 immortals pointless XD. id go wid 2or 3 wraiths forgot points on ur immortals.these guys wid there inverball save will reck havack to squads

sry for duoble post but try deep striking ur mons near enemys or objectives so u can teleport ur dude rite to it oh and screen ur destroyer wid warriors at start to get em a 4+ CS

I think what he actually means is:

Personally I don't take Monoliths and think 2 of them are cheesy. Also beef up the Veil of Darkness squad with your Lord for more survivability, plus 40+ shots on important enemy squads will kill them 95% of the time. Also 5 Immortals are pointless. I'd go for 2 or 3 Wraiths - forget wasting all those points on your Immortals. The Wraiths, with their invulnerable save, will wreak havoc on squads.

Also, try deep striking your Monolith(s) near enemies or objectives so you can teleport your Lord right next to them. Oh, and screen your Destroyers with warriors at the start so that they get a 4+ cover save.
    Last edited by Ravenscraig; July 14th, 2008 at 22:20.

+ Reply to Thread