1500pts 5th edition - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    183 (x4)

1500pts 5th edition

As we all know that the new 5th ed rules are coming out, and I was wondering how my army would do against all armies.

HQ: Hive Tyrant (1# 196 pts) enhanced senses, toxin sacs, warp field, twin linked devourers, twin linked devourers, wings.

I have to keep this (money wise), but you can all still coment on it (havn't made yet)

HQ: Broodlord (1# 83 pts) feeder tendrils, toxin sacs.

I have to keep this (money wise), but you can all still coment on it (havn't made yet)

Retinue: genestealers (6# 120 pts) extended carapace.

I have to keep this (money wise), but you can comment on it (it wont be changed though, I've already made it )

Elite: warriors (3# 101 pts)
    1. extended carapace, leaping, deathspitter, rendering claws.

2. extended carapace, leaping, deathspitter, sything taylons.

3. extended carapace, leaping, venom cannon, sything taylons.

I have to keep this (money wise), but you can comment on it (it wont be changed though, I've already made it )

Elite: carnifex (1# 113 pts)enhanced senses, twin linked devourers, twin linked devourers.

Elite: lictor

troops: spinegaunts (16# 80 pts)

troops: spinegaunts (14# 70 pts)

troops: spinegaunts (14# 70 pts)

troops: termagaunts (15# 90 pts)

troops: genestealers (6# 120 pts)extended carapace.

heavy support: zoanthropes (2# 120 pts)
    1. warp blast, synapse creature

2. warp blast, synapse creature

I have to keep this (money wise), but you can comment on it.

heavy support: carnifex(1# 183 pts)enhanced sences, bonded exoskeleton, reinforced chitin, barbed strangler, venom cannon.

1471 points

yep, as I said, i've already made quite a few of these guys, but in the future (when I get a bit more money), I can make the changes. So feel free to comment (or critisize) the list.

Last edited by Hive Fleet Ruina; July 15th, 2008 at 15:02.
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Keep in mind that you may have to keep the unit, but not the biomorphs. I have already ripped the venom cannons off of both of my carnifexes and my hive tyrant. It is a pain, but it can be done.

I see no glaring problems with your list. My only real comment would be to stay away from VC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

183 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperfex215 View Post
    Keep in mind that you may have to keep the unit, but not the biomorphs. I have already ripped the venom cannons off of both of my carnifexes and my hive tyrant. It is a pain, but it can be done.

I see no glaring problems with your list. My only real comment would be to stay away from VC.
    I'm a noob at 5th ed, so why take of the VC? (it was such a good wepon in 4th ed)
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

183 (x3)

Just because the Venom Cannon can't take out vehicles in 5th edition, so its not as useful, its still a S10 weapon, its just lost a lot of its anti-vehicle hurt, so some other weapon might be more useful.

+ Reply to Thread