500 point army list goff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

500 point army list goff

Ive started orks not long ago and sincei gto a lobba i thought it was time to update my list. Any comments are welcome.

eavy amour
    cnork body

twin-linked rocket launcher

killa kan
    grot zooka

Nob w pk and bp

nob w pk and bp

total =500 pnts

Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

It's actually a little difficult to say. 500 points isn't much to work with.

I never take a warboss without a powerklaw. If you're not going to give him a powerklaw, you probably shouldn't use him, but I'm not sure what to replace him with. You could field a big mek with a kustom mega blasta for 50 points, just to take up the spot.

Groups of boyz usually work better with special weapons, especially if you plan to shoot with them, but again, I'm not sure how you want to re-work the list.

Again, it's difficult to say what to do, because the list looks fine overall. The only issues are the warboss without a powerklaw, and the lack of special weapons in the units of boyz.

Here's how I would run the list:

Warboss w/powerklaw, cybork, 'eavy armor, bosspole [105]

20 slugga boyz [120]

20 shoota boyz w/2 big shootas, nob, powerklaw, bosspole [170]

Killa Kan w/grotzooka [45]

Lobba [25]

Rokkit buggy [35]

Although it's a bit risky in close combat, I'd actually attach the warboss to the slugga unit, instead of giving them a nob. A nob would work better, of course, but this is the best way to get use out of the HQ and still have enough points for the other units in the army.

As I mentioned, your original list can definitely work, it's just a shame that the warboss isn't going to be as effective as he could be, and the unit of shoota boyz doesn't have special weapons. It probably isn't crippling, I just think they'll work better with them.

In any case, good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread