1K (mini-zilla) for semicomp against some friends - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1K (mini-zilla) for semicomp against some friends

Me and some friends are getting back into the hobby and have decided to setup some 1k lists for abit of competitive "gaming". So im just looking for a few comments on this list which i came up with after abit of forum trolling, etc, etc

HQ:
    Tyrant (2x twinlinked devourer, Enhanced senses, warp field, wings, toxin sacs)
    -196pts
    Tyrant (2 x scything talons, acid maw, adrenal glands, flesh hooks, toxin sacs)
    -128pts
    Put this in for some cc, but not sure if its needed, possibly a walking dakkatyrant

TROOPS:
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']5 rippers [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']-[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']50pts[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']5 rippers -50pts[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']5 rippers -50pts[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Not sure what i want to use in my troop slot so i threw these in there to hold space.[/FONT]
    FAST:
    3 x warriors (2x devourer, enhanced senses, toxin sacs) -join flyrant and shootstuff
    - 147pts

Heavy:
    DakkaFex (2 x twinlinked devourer, enhanced senses, fleshhooks) 114pts
    DakkaFex (2 x twinlinked devourer, enhanced senses, fleshhooks) 114pts
    DakkaFex (2x twinlinked devourer, enhanced senses, fleshhooks) 114pts

Not sure if i should drop one of these for a gunfex, but i dont htink im going to be facing much armor, so....

"you don't need a parachute to go sky diving.........
    ........you only need one to go twice "

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, seems alright. you may want a little bit more variety with your carnifexes tho. not that theres anything wrong with 24 devourer shots!!!! maby 1 for CC. also, i'd give the wings to your CC tyrant. so he can get in there and kill his points back quicker! some tyrant guard could be helpfull too is you can find the points somewhere. other than that, i like it!!!!

+ Reply to Thread