750 point list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 750 point list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

750 point list

Total points: 754

[HQ] Points: 228 % of Army: 30.23

Unit cost: 114 XV8 Shas'el --- [Fusion blaster, Missile pod, Plasma rifle, HW Multi-tracker, Shield Drone]
    Unit cost: 114 XV8 Shas'el --- [Fusion blaster, Missile pod, Plasma rifle, HW Multi-tracker, Shield Drone]

[Elites] Points: 141 % of Army: 18.70

Unit cost: 47 XV8 Shas'ui --- [Flamer, TL Missile pod]

[Troops] Points: 385 % of Army: 51.06

Unit cost: 145 6x Fire Warrior 'la --- [Pulse rifle] Devilfish --- [Burst cannon, 2x Gun Drone, Disruption pod]
    Unit cost: 145 6x Fire Warrior 'la --- [Pulse rifle] Devilfish --- [Burst cannon, 2x Gun Drone, Disruption pod]
    Unit cost: 95 Fire Warrior 'ui --- [Pulse rifle, Bonding knife] 7x Fire Warrior 'la --- [Pulse rifle]

----------------------- Total model count: 27 -----------------------

The two HQ units are designed for flexibility first and foremost. I'm aware that they lack the common BS5 that most 'els or 'Os usually have. But in such a small point match where I don't have a ton of units to cover all my bases, I figured the added flexibility was a good idea. And yes, I am also aware that the HWMTs only allow them to fire two of their three weapons per turn.

The three elites are designed to swarm around the static FW unit and fire across the field as much as possible and then condense on any squad rushing in to assault my fire base. 3 flamers all fired against one unit followed by 16+ rapid fire pulse shots should take out most fast assault threats.

And finally the troops will most likely all be played statically early in the game while the skimmers will be used to slow and redirect assaults. And if all goes well, the two smaller squads will load up and rush to capture any remaining objectives later in the game.

Feedback is welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not 1k?

All of those Monats will suffer in Annihilation.

What about AV13-14's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty for the reply.

750 because my friend and I are slowly growing our forces.

At such low point a HH did not seem like the best use of points when I can get similar results from multiple crisis suits which will not suffer to shaken/stunned/etc. And it is not a perfect comparison but I get ~7 shots (6x5:5, 1x10:1) for 175 points. Or in three crisis suits I have a total of 6x7:4 twin linked shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,
    I have a couple of thoughts for you.

HQ:
    You can only shoot two different weapons per turn, so why pay for three. Sell of either the fusion blaster or the missile pod on both of them, save some points, get more stuff elsewhere and not lose any effectiveness.

ELites:
    Can't use both the flamer and the Missile pods because you don't have a Multi tracker, again lose the flamers, let the fire warriors kill off the small guys and do more damage at long range with the jump shoot jump technique.

Troops:
    You can save more points by either taking only the burst cannons or the drones for the fish. The rules for defensive weapons have changed so they are less effective. Use the eextra points for some more FW's. Fill the squads out as much as possible and you should be fine.

Have a good one.
    Tai'shar

+ Reply to Thread