1500pts Eldar Mob - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1500pts Eldar Mob

OK so i was tossing some ideas around for the 5th ed and came up with this tips suggestions and improvements always welcome.

Farseer, fortune, doom, ss,
    5xWorlock bodyguards one with enhance 270 total

13x Strom Guardians + Worlock enhance 150 pts

13x Strom Guardians + Worlock enhance 150 pts

10 Dire Avengers Exarch bladestrom 147 pts

10 Dire Avengers Exatch Bladestorm 147 pts

7x Pathfinders

Wraithlord EML Bright Lance 155

Wraithlord EML Bright Lance 155

Total 1497 Points

I know i am not using much of the other aspects here but the idea is to kill whole squads at a time and fortune the avatar, or the "Seer Council" wannabe squad The only reason i got avatar makes them fearless, and soaks up damage, i would love tips on this list please respond dont me shy

Last edited by mshetsi; August 5th, 2008 at 03:25. Reason: Total points not put

2. Remove Advertisements

Washington, United States
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

I would lose the pathfinders in favor of a wave serpent for one of the DA squads. This would add some much needed mobility for securing objectives.

What are the storm guardians doing? If they are sitting back guarding your objective, I think regular guardians might be more useful with the addition of the weapon platform, otherwise, make sure to make good use of cover, or they'll be dead before they reach the enemy.
    "What do Humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea."
    - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran of Craftworld Ulthwe

+ Reply to Thread