2000pt Necron Tournie army! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000pt Necron Tournie army!

Im entering a local tournament, hosted by some gamers in the area and im thinking of using my necrons for a bit of a different type of game then everyone is used to me playing. I need help tailoring the list but i know 3 of my opponents already so i can give out some info. Theres orkz, eldar, and IG that i know of.

HQ:
    Lord-- destroyer body, res. orb-- 170

Elite:
    10 Immortals-- 280

Troops:
    10 Warriors-- 180

10 Warriors-- 180

10 Warriors-- 180

10 Warriors-- 180

10 Warriors-- 180

Fast Attack:
    3 Wraiths-- 123

5 Scarabs-- disruption fields-- 80

5 Scarabs-- disruption fields-- 80

Heavy Support:
    2 Tomb Spiders-- 110

1 Monolith-- 235

Total: 1978, 64 necrons, phase out at 16.

its a straight forward walking wall of necrons, i have the TS to help WBB and to help with the counter attack when the enemy reaches my line. the wraith lord combo is one of my favorite units, and they usually surprise people that dont expect necrons to charge. Im wondering if i should get a warscythe on my lord instead of the staff of light though, its ap3 shots versus the scythes anti-everything abilities lol.
    The scarabs have fields just so they can guass down vehicles, making all of my units potential tank hunters, but similarily leaving me with no dedicated anti tank, should i make room for some Heavy destroyers?
    The lith is there to chill among my units, helping with WBB and adding its powerful attacks when its not redeploying my troops to snab objectives.

Well thats the plan, like i said help me tailor the list toward my opponents! Comments/criticism always welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    454 (x7)

No doubt the tournament has been and gone, I'm curious how did it go?

+ Reply to Thread