2000 just for laughs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

2000 just for laughs

Hive-T, Wings 2x2TLD, ES, +1S, WF 196pt
    Brood-L, Feeder-T , 6x Stealers ST, Feeder-T 199pt

6xWarriors Wing, Death-S, ST 240pt
    3xLictors 240pt

8xStealers, Scuttlers, Feeder-T 160pt
    15xGaunt Devourer, Scuttlers, +1S 180pt
    15xGaunt Devourer, Scuttlers, +1S 180pt

Fast Attack
    6xRaveners, 2ST, Devourer

Everything is either going to deep strike in or outflank. Im sure this list is going to be an epic fail but is should give me some good laughs when we start deployment and i deploy nothing then second turn comes around and bam here come the nids

2. Remove Advertisements

New York
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

43 (x2)

probably a really fun list to play.

Just a few comments...

The Genestealers with the Brood Lord don't need Feeder Tendrils. They will gain the benefit becuase the BL has them. Remember, any friendly unit within 2" also gets it.

On the Troop Genestealers. A unit of 6 with Sything Talons has more attacks and more killing potential then a unit of 8 without, and is 14 points cheaper.

It seems like you're more interested in using the Raveners as a shooty unit then an assaulty one. I would strongly recommend against this. Raveners should be tearing things up in CC. Drop the guns, and give them rending claws. They are way to fragile to be out in the open.

Also, I think 2 units of 3 would work better.

Use the points saved to keep the GS units at 8 with Sything Talons, or beef up the Gaunts.

As a side note... What a cool idea. I have never considered DSing a Winged Flyrant.

+ Reply to Thread