Starting A New Necron Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting A New Necron Army

Hey all, I was thinking of getting into warhammer and after alot of thought i decided to go with necrons. Now I researched alot about necrons and like mostly everything about them except phase out. I am thinking of making 1500 point mainly infantry heavy army. Here is my list feedback would be nice so I dont waste money on worthless units.

HQ
    -Necron Lord W/Ressurection Orb, Vod, Staff of Light - 200
    Elite
    -5 Immortals W/Gauze Blaster - 140
    Troops
    -10 Warriors - 180
    -10 Warriors - 180
    -9 Warriors - 162
    -9 Warriors - 162
    Heavy Support
    -Monolith - 235
    -Monolith - 235

Total Points = 1494
    Phase Out = 11

I feel this list is very strong as I have been doing research so please tell me if i have made a mistake or anything due to the fact I have not bought a codex as of yet.

Thanks in advance

-Moffman

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Firstly, you cannot have units of 9 Warriors. The minimum squad count is 10.

Two monoliths are a bit heavy in 1,500. You could really use some Destroyers, but if you want to go Infantry-Heavy then it could work. 5 Immortals is really too small a number to work well and your Lord will be unable to support the troops if he's off with the Immortals.

+ Reply to Thread