Units for reveiw - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Units for reveiw

Ok, not really a list yet, just a selection of 'must have' units for my army. I thought id give them the upgrades and stuff I think will work, and then ask you guys to evaluate them and maybe suggest alternatives.

The force will be exodite themed, so the jetbikes, weapon platforms, tanks etc will all be dragon/horse conversions.

Farseer Runes of warding, Runes of witnessing, Spirit Stones, Singing Spear, Doom, Fortune. 158 points
    4 Warlocks Conceal, Destructor, Embolden, Enhance, 2 Singing Spears 151 points.

Autarch Jetbike, Laser Lance, Banshee Mask 123 points

10 Banshees 1 Banshee upgraded to exarch with War Shout and either a Triskele or Mirror Swords, Cant decide which, help please. 182/187 points

10 Harlequins 2 Fusion Pistols, 6 Kisses, Shadowseer, Troupe Master 274 points

5 Pathfinders 120 points. May add another 5, would they be worth it?

10 Guardians Bright Lance 110 points

10 Guardians Eldar Missile Launcher 100 points. May add another 5 guardians to each squad, or take another unit of 10. What would be better?

6 Jetbikes 2 Shuriken Cannons 152 points

6 Jetbikes 2 Shuriken Cannons 152 points

4 Shining Spears 1 Upgraded to Exarch with Starlance and Withdraw. 192 points

Falcon Scatter Laser, Spirit Stones, Holo Field 175 points.

Ive asked specific questions on a few units but id like them all critiquing please. Also, what else do you think I should add to compliment this list?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless the guardians are going to be sitting in cover, i would spend the 80 points that you have for extra guardians on a warlock with conceal or something. if you want to take another squad you would have to have a heavy weapon, which is more points, but better if you do have the points.

Are you thinking you will be fighting psychics, if you are Runes of warding is fine but if you arn't the points can be spent better else where.

I dont have any experiance with Howling banshees so i cant help you there. if you where going to take more pathfinders, i would do it in another squad, not in the same squad.

It looks like this could be a good list.
    Last edited by Eldar_rules; September 13th, 2008 at 03:44.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

The largest list Ill be required to build from these units is 3000 points, so ive got plenty spare to add new stuff! Thanks for the advice on the warlocks, I completely overlooked them! Ill mainly be facing Space Marines so librarians with their new uber powerful attacks will no doubt be making an appearance.

+ Reply to Thread