1500 Eldar Tournament list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Eldar Tournament list

Farseer - Jetbike, Singing Spear, Doom, Fortune, Spirit Stones
    Autarch - Jetbike, Mandi Blasters, Laser Lance, Fusion Gun

Troops:

Dire Avengers - 10x inc Exarch - BladeStorm, Twin Shuricats
    Transport - Wave Serpent,shuriken cannon, Spirit stones

Dire Avengers - 10x inc Exarch - BladeStorm, Twin Shuricats
    Transport - Wave Serpent, shuriken cannon

Jetbikes - 7x inc 2x S.Cannon
    Warlock - jetbike, Embolden

Fast Attack:
    5 shining spears - Exarch, Withdraw

Heavy:

Fire Prism, spirit stones
    Fire Prism, spirit stones

This game is going to be on a 4X4 table with 3 rounds and I think some form of comp score but im not sure. So tell me what people think and I really like to argue about stuff, its the way I learn things. If any one has suggestions I hope they check this every so often because I would really like to talk about the changes they suggest. I will be testing this list out sunday so if you want check back on monday to see what happened.

Updated slightly*

Last edited by Lightdrow; September 16th, 2008 at 22:37.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

I hope you don't plan on putting the farseer or autarch with the shining spears. They will lose their hit and run ability with either of those HQ choices in their unit.

Would you consider this list mech since everything is mounted or transported?

Let me know how your jetbikes do (especially if you fight SM).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they really lose Hit and Run when you put an Autarch in? I thought the Exarch's ability listed as "Gives the unit..." and therefore the Autarch would get it, too, assuming he were in the unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Autarch gets what ever power a exarch gives the group, Basically I would run both the farseer and the Autarch with the spears first turn and second turn I would cast with the farseer and turbo boost away and have the rest of them charge into combat. Dont feel bad about not knowing the Autarch thing, alot of people dont because its in a very weird place, page 21 under exarch powers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 glass sword

hey guys, I've finally started painting my Eldar, they've been in the shelf for far too long, and I've restarted my unstoppable urge to make armylists... now here's one based on the models I'd like in my list:

HQ:
    The Avatar of Khaine
    Farseer with mind war, doom, spirit stones and singing spear

Troops:
    10 Dire avengers, incl. and exarch with shimmershield and PW, bladestorm, defend
    Wave Serpent with twin-bright lances, star engines and spirit stones
    10 Dire avengers, incl. and exarch with shimmershield and PW, bladestorm, defend
    Wave Serpent with twin-bright lances, star engines and spirit stones
    10 Pathfinders

Fast Attack:
    Vyper with scatter laser
    Vyper with scatter laser

Heavy Support:
    War walker with 2 scatter lasers

Okay, that's it. Now I know I don't exactly have much anti-tank, and almost no counter-assault. I am however capable of laying down an enormous amount of firepower, and therefore I will nearly always be able to shoot whatever is incoming. If it's like a rhino rush tactic, then It's still quite easy for me, since rhino's, raiders and the like go down to scatter laser fire quite fast. Let me know what you think...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please Dont post your army list on this, make your own Page if you want people to talk about your list. This page is so I can get advice not so randome people can post their own lists. Its ok if people want to tell me slight altercations to my list in the form of a list but this has NOTHING to do with my army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Sorry, i was misinformed about the withdraw ability. In the special rules section of the rule book hit and run doesn't apply to IC's joining the squad. But your right our exarch gains the power and gives it to the whole unit.

You have your farseer with doom and fortune. and i would load him out exactly the same but with one word of caution. If he's riding around in the WS with a DA squad it might be that he's often out of range at the start of the turn to doom the unit you want to attack before you fly in the 12" and disembark to bladestorm their faces off. You'll just have to plan your drive-by's a turn or so ahead.

+ Reply to Thread