Smallest 1k list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

Smallest 1k list

So, originally my Necron playing friend was complaining about how I have so many models on the field. I decided, mostly as a joke, to see how small of a list I could build in 100 points. I came up with the following, then I started considering it as a real list, but I'd like to know what you guys think.

Ghazghkull Thraka + Armor Ammo Runt - 228
    Mad Doc Grotsnik - 160

10 Mega Armored Nobz with (some mix of the weapon upgrades) and cybork bodies - 500
    10 Boyz with Cybork Bodies - 110

Total 998

I would run Ghazghkull with the MANz to make a close combat pile of pain, and Grotsnik withthe Boyz to help keep them alive. Obviously the intended opponent was a Necron Army (20 warriors, 1 nightbringerr, 1 monolith), but I actually think there's a bit of merit to this list. What do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Ha ha. thats cool

how about you drop grotsnik and the cybork bodies and give the MANZ a pimped out battlewagon
    And they shall know no fear, well they'll know some fear of course because fighting all those aliens can be awfully scary.

+ Reply to Thread