List Help? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: List Help?

Bendigo, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

List Help?

Ok so I'm going to be another one of those noobs asking for help, I have a large Black Templar force and various other Marine chapter lists, but while going through my warhammer box I found a bunch of Eldar models. So now i have 1 Farseer, 1 Avatar, 1 dire avenger Pheonix Lord, 8 Dire avengers including exarch, about 15 guardians, 2 jekbikes, 1 vyper and 1 fireprism. I was thinking of buying another jetbike, and a heavy weapons platform for the guardians. Can anyone think of a decent list around 750 points to make out of those, preferably not HQ stacked. Maybe use the pheonix lord as an Autarch to go with the farseer? Also i might be able to convert the fire prism into a falcon but it would take more effort than its worth i think.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Move forward and stay quiet brothers.

Check out my half finished blog here.

2. Remove Advertisements

9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

951 (x8)

HQ: Farseer, Doom, Fortune, stones 130
    HQ: Avatar 155

Troops: 8 Dire Avengers, Exarch, Blade storm, extra catt 128
    Troops: 10 Guardians, Shuriken Cannon 85
    Troops: 3 Guardian Jetbikes, 1 Shuriken Cannon 76

Fast: Viper with 2 Shuriken Cattapults (or 1 scatter laser) 60

Heavy: Fire Prism 115

Total 749

This list is a bit HQ heavy but still has 3 troop chioces. For a 1000 point list I would upgrade the DAs to 2 squads of 10 and add a war walker or viper with BL to give another anti tank unit.

Hope this helps.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread