1500pts list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500pts list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

1500pts list

This list is simply an extension of my 1000pts list and i wanted to get some comments on what i was thinking of adding.

hq-war boss PK, TL shoota, eavy armour, cybork body, BP ,attack squig 125pt [goes with nobs]

trps- 7 nobs painboy 2 PKs, waaagh banner eavy armour, cybork bodies 305pts
    trukk-ram, red paint job 45pts
    25 slugga boyz nob with PK BP 190pts
    12 slugga boyz nob with PK 107pts
    trukk ram red paint job 45pts
    fast attack 6 bikes- nob PK BP 190pts
    2 warbuggies- TL rokkits red paint job 80pts
    heavy support zap gun extra krew 33pts

Last edited by sir stompalot; September 25th, 2008 at 03:51.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not that many points, but I'm wondering if the 'eavy armor is a good choice if you're also putting on the cybork bodies. In my experience, there aren't a lot of AP5 weapons, and there are plenty more AP4 and better.

I'd look into putting the Nobz in at least a Looted Wagon. Trukks are just too easy to blow up, and a looted wagon is the same price points wise.

Just a few thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

Getting rid of the eavy armour and trukk would give me 80pts to get a looted wagon. ill consider some options and get back to you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd keep the trukk, it has ramshackle, and its fast, so you'll get a extra 6" to work with. When taking troops to the front, nothing gets it does faster or better than a trukk, a fast Opened top, assulty trukk. Plus it'll save you loads of points. I think you list is fairly solid. The only thing i'd be worried about is your xapp guns, as fun as they are, i find Kannons and Lobbas to be more effective than zap guns. They are far too random, its not like a str from 4-8, its 1-10. meaning if your trying to g et a str 10 hit for a tank, thats only a 33% change that it'll even go above 8, which kannons can get every time, and a 50% change at that they lose a crew when they do. I'd say take a kannon (which would save you 10 points) Lose the eavy armor from the nobs, thats another 30 points(doks can't take it) and use those points to grab a 3rd Rokkit buggie =D. Thats just what i'd do though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

the zap gun was just a filler so i dumped it and with the points from the heavy armour the pain boy was wearing i added another buggy

hq-war boss PK, TL shoota, eavy armour, cybork body, BP ,attack squig 125pt [goes with nobs]

trps- 7 nobs painboy 2 PKs, waaagh banner eavy armour, cybork bodies 300pts
    trukk-ram, red paint job 45pts
    12 slugga boyz nob with PK 107pts
    trukk ram red paint job 45pts
    fast attack 6 bikes- nob PK BP 190pts
    3 warbuggies- TL rokkits red paint job 120pts

total 1502

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those bikers and buggies when used right will tear threw tanks. the only problem is facing a Armoed company there would be too many targets, but with all those tanks your boyz would have less boddies to chop threw, and all those nobs got PKs too!. I'd say you got a fairly balanced force on your hands and your matches should be close.

Unless you ebat someone so badly they make a army specialized in killing it but thats not fair anyhow lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Sweet

I really like your revised list, and there's really only one problem. Otherwise I'd run it as is:

You need to take the bosspole off the warboss and put it directly on the unit of nobz instead. There's literally no advantage to having it on the warboss, and when he dies, the nobz are going to lose the bosspole, which is essential for their survival. Don't cheat yourself, always put the bosspole on the unit the HQ is joining, rather than on the HQ himself.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

+ Reply to Thread