my first 500pt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

my first 500pt list

hello all this is my first tyranid army list im a new poster to these forums and would love some advice on playing a tyranid army such as this and or any mistakes/sugestions relating to it

Dakka Flyrant
    Hive Tyrant –
    Enhanced Senses (+1BS) -
    Toxin Sacs (+1S) –
    Winged –
    Twin-Linked Devourer –
    Twin-Linked Devourer –
    The Shadow In The Warp –
    Total Pts = 171

Heavy Support
    Sniper ‘Fex
    Carnifex –
    Enhanced Senses (+1BS) –
    Spine Banks –
    Barbed Strangler –
    Venom Cannon –
    Total Pts = 153

8x Gaunt –
    Fleshborer –
    Total Pts = 48pts

8x Genestealer –
    Total Pts = 128

Overall Army Total = 500 pts

just some background into my collection i have purchased a box of warriors, gaunts, 2 zoanthropes and a hive tyrant that i am converting with balrog wings and am magnetizing dual scything talons or dual twinlinked devourers.

i have ordered a fex and a box of genestealers and am plannin to buy them this week.

the people i will play with include 2 space marine armies a necron army and a orc army so i decided to use my genestealers instead of hormagaunts as my understanding is they are better against the majority MEq armies that i will be facing.

i am concerned that havin two monstrous creatures will cause an issue with my enemy outnumbering me but as they are such an appealing part of tyranids to me, i thought i would give them a try.

would love sugestions on modifications to my list and also (im not sure if this is the right place to ask but..) how i should build to my army ie what units i should buy next.

Last edited by muzzah88; September 28th, 2008 at 14:40.

+ Reply to Thread