Librarium Online Forums banner

2X 1750 Lists for review

345 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sal4m4nd3r 
#1 ·
Well, I played my first game in 6 years the other day....although I lost (which I expected) I learned a lot about my army...and 5th edition! I have 2 new lists I wanted your opinions on:

1 Lord: Phase Shift; Res. Orb
10 Flayed Ones
10 Warriors
10 Warriors
10 Warriors
10 Warriors
5 Destroyers
3 Heavy Destroyers
1 Monolith
TOTAL=1750

The second list:

1 Lord: VOD; Chronometron
10 Immortals
8 Flayed Ones
10 Warriors
10 Warriors
10 Warriors
5 Destroyers
2 Heavy Destroyers
1 Monolith
TOTAL=1749

Let me know which one you would use...and any tweeks you might have...and as always, don't hold back! I used to be a pretty elite player and want to get back to that level as quick as possible...

See less See more
#2 ·
Where you planning on using VoD to hop and skip around the board with your immortals? If so I would find some way to work in Res orb on your lord with that list. If you get to close, and get assaulted it will probably come in handy! Since you can teleport out of close combat, i don't think Chrono. is all that important on that type of lord.

I'm my opinion, i like the look of the first list. I don't know why but warriors i think are great. tough and resilient, and can be used in so many ways. the elites and fast attack are very one sided in terms of their effectiveness. Plus if you are playing objective games, they will be more handy in capturing and holding objectives.

-Sal-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.