Hi guys,

Iím having a 1700pts tourney on the 6th of December, but so for, Iíve only played 3 games with 5th edition (all quit recently though). IMO experience is the best way to make your/my personal army, but Iím just looking for a little bit of advice for those decently sized games (Most of the time I wont have time for more then a 1000pts game).
Iím not sure about the name Iíll give my Kabal, I used to call is Kabal of the horror, but I donít use that many horrorfexes anymore, so Iím looking for a new name. If anyone has a good suggestion, just name it! The theme will be mostly shooty, I think the 5th edition give good possibilities for shooty Kabals.

So, hereís my list:

HQ
Archon, RJB, combat drugs, power weapon (I donít think giving him a punisher is allowed by the rules), tormentor helm, shadow field, plasma grenades: 167pts

ELITE
8 Wyches, plasma grenades, wych weapons, 2 blasters, succubus, agoniser, raider, horrorfex: 210pts

TROOPS
10 Warriors, 2 dark lances: 100pts
10 Warriors, 2 splinter cannons, 2 blaster: 110pts
10 Warriors, 2 splinter cannons, 2 blaster: 110pts
10 Warriors, splinter cannon, blaster, Raider, horrorfex: 155pts

FAST ATTACK
6 Reaver jetbikes, 2 blasters, succubus, tormentor helm, agoniser: 211pts

HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager, 3 disintegrators: 120pts

TOTAL: 1623

Leaving my with 77pts to spend.

Tactics will be pretty straight forward:
- The snipers will deploy in a piece of terrain.
- The Ravagers will try to stay out of LOS or at least get a 4+ save.
- The raider squad will stay in reserve and claim later on in the game.
- The wyches will be deployed behind my snipers as a counter CC unit, and the raider
- Bike will rush forward and catch lots of fire, if the lord survives heíll kill stuff.
- The other warrior squads are only there for incase ill run into a infantry heavy army and for claiming.