1500 Point C'than Lists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Point C'than Lists

Hey guys, Ive played a fair number of necron games, but for the first time I wanted to try a C'tan, so i developed a couple of lists one for each, trying to maximise the stregnths of these centerpices of the battlefield

Deceiver List
    1 Deceiver
    30x Warriors (3 groups o 10)
    5x Pariahs
    6x Destros (2 groups of 3)
    2x HDestro (2 groups of 1)
    1x TS

(/EDIT The other option is to possibly drop the HDestros and swap in a group of 7 Flayed ones to help stalk with the pariahs, Please give me your opinion)

I played with this list, mostly keeping the pariahs right around the deceiver, or somewhere where their bubble of leadership drains extends into his range, playing a game vs a white scars army (all bikes eeek) I found it amazing to be able to pin squads and swiss cheese em
    Heavy Destros are for Termies and anything that I cant dedicate to waste a good round of regular destros on, like a dread, TS is there cuz they are awesome, simple as that

Nightbringer
    1 Nightbringer
    30x Warriors (3 groups o 10)
    6x Destros (2 groups of 3)
    2x HDestro (2 groups of 1)
    2x TS
    5x Scarab

This list when I tried, (vs Black Leigon), was very affective by pushing forward agressvly and getting a very dangerous squad like 1ksons, or PLmarines in with the scarabs and stopping zerkers with the TSs, and while my armys shooting what they can the nightbringer enters these mucked up melees and wipes em out leaving me with a clearing the table victory

Any Advice and ideas would be awesome, Im trying to find a good use for some units like Pariahs and TSs that may have not been discuessed for a while. (BTW you had to see my opponets face when my pariahs wiped through a pinned Assult marine squad to go kill his venreable dread, Hilarious)

Last edited by ztlambe; November 1st, 2008 at 18:03. Reason: Because its not CTHAN....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those lists are great. Just thought you might like to know... its "C'tan", not "C'than" or "Cthan".
    40k Armies:
    Orks: W7/D2/L3, Necrons: 6/0/1, Eldar: 4/1/2, Marines: 0/0/0
    Fantasy Armies:
    Ogres: 1/0/1, Bretonnians 0/0/0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaaa... If i had to spell ONE word right....

+ Reply to Thread