2k DAkA dAKA - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2k DAkA dAKA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k DAkA dAKA

Hmmm would this be too much DAKA DAKA

HQ

1 Big Mek
    +Shokk Attack Gun

1 Big Mek
    +Shokk Attack Gun

Troop

30 Shoota Boyz
    +3 Big Shoota

30 Shoota Boyz
    +3 Big Shoota

30 Shoota Boyz
    +3 Big Shoota

30 Shoota Boyz
    +2 Big Shoota

30 Shoota Boyz

30 Shoota Boyz

Elites

15 Lootas

15 Lootas

15 Lootas

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Nobz or whatsoever??? Your list looks like fun, but I think that your ass will be whipped... What are you gonna do against any dreads, or anything that has a decent armor (Leman Russ, Land raider)? Lootas are fun, but in average they can't kill the dreads in one turn (average 30 shots, 10 hits, 1,5 glance - 1,5 penetrate, opponent probably has cover save as he can meneuver...) and if they get into cc, you just can't kill them. I won't mention anything that has an AV13-14 armor...

If this list is intended for pure fun, then go ahead have fun, but if you'd like to have some strenght, I'd put one nob with PK into five of the shoota squads, and drop the sixth, and 3 loota guys. From that 225 points you can have the 5 nobs with PK+bosspole, and also 4 more bigshootas, just for more fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say that there's such a thing as "too much dakka." I will say that you aren't investing enough in the right kinds of dakka.

Lootas are fun, but 45 is a wee bit of overkill. That's what, 675 points into units that can only shoot three things per turn? I generally take a squad of 14+bosspole mek just as a harassment unit and put the points into more killy things. I'd say two squads max for me simply because these high-points units aren't very difficult to kill if your opponent concentrates on them for a turn or two.

Shootas... are still blind. I've never been very impressed with them, but I also run more mobile lists than foot-sloggers, so shootas would be pretty useless for me overall. 30 Boyz, three Big shootas... so 27 regulars, 54 shots, 18 hits, 9 wounds, three dead Marines, 9 Big Shoota shots, 3 hit, 2 wound, .6 dead Marines... so 3.67 dead Marines from a complete volley of 30 Shoota Boyz in range.

I'd rather take Sluggas and run them up there since every Ork that makes it to assault range will do some real damage. Even if they don't, they're still the Power Klaw delivery system. Yes, Shootas are wounds just the same as Sluggas, but you won't be running and WAAGHing like you would with Sluggas.

80 of the points you might want to drop can go to giving your SAG Meks a squad of Grots to hang out with. This gives them the ability to shoot at something else than the Loota unit you were likely going to put them with. It also means that if you roll a double and something goes terribly wrong, all you lost were Grots alongside your Mek, rather than Lootas with your Mek. Lastly, it lets your SAG Mek sit on an objective and count as scoring, rather than just contesting with the Lootas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BAH FORGET THEM!!!!!! dakka dakka is alywas fun!!!!!!1 u just need to drop one of the loota squads for some tank bustas and maybe get a few powerclaws and rokitlaunchas then u set x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't take us wrong, rolling that many dice is just hilarious if that's what you're wanting to do.

+ Reply to Thread