500pt list of orks (lolocalypse) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

500pt list of orks (lolocalypse)

heres a 500pt list of dem boyz for da lolocalypse meh doing. Plan ta use dis guys.
    GIve me some advice or sumthing please ill rep you for your troubles. If ya dond, I killz ya wif me Power Klaw WWAARRGGHH!!

Warboss 110pts (Gotetstein powerklawmuncher)
    mega armor
    cybork body

10xboyz 130pts
    (with warboss)

10x boyz 130pts

Heavy Support
    deff rolla (for crushing dem hummies)
    4x big shoota

total 500pts

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Ok, before i start, i would just like to say that I'm a newbie to orks and what i'm about to say is from what others have said and my own knowledge of the game. So if you don't think something i say is smart or something, ignore it.

Well i presume as soon as you get out of the truck the warboss will detach from the boyz, if so then the mega armour will be excellent and should be fine. If not, then i would suggest taking 'eavy armour, because if you roll badly for the slow and purposeful move the whole squad will be slowed down, and that could mean not charging to an assault and getting the furious charge benifits.

the list looks alright, but you could save some points and use the battlewagon instead of a truck, save some points for some more boyz! Overall i think, for this points level, you are lacking attack strength and most of all boyz! you only have 20, which makes up one squad for most people!

Hope i've helped, i think i might missed something, so hopefully someone else comes along with more experience. Good Luck!

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

Never use anything less than 12 boyz in each battlewagon. Also, the nobz need bosspoles or those units will be running very quickly. The bosspole statistically raises the unit's leadership by 2, and it's not only one of the best bargains in the Ork army, but in all of 40k.

I also always use rams on the trukks. It enables them to tank shock, and allows them to move through terrain with virtually no risk. It makes a big difference for only a very small cost.

A battlewagon in a 500 point game is overkill. They're basically nob/burna transports, and there simply aren't any in this list. If you do want to use it, there's no reason to give them more than 1 gun. If it moves a single inch, it'll only be able to fire 1 weapon per turn, and since you have the deffrolla, I assume you'll be moving a lot. Either ditch the deffrolla, 3 of the shootas, or use a looted wagon instead. If you do use the battlewagon, I'd consider adding grot riggers to it.

Here's how I'd play this list:

Warboss w/powerklaw, cybork [95]

11 Slugga boyz w/nob, powerklaw, bosspole, trukk, ram [146]

12 Slugga boyz w/nob, powerklaw, bosspole, trukk, ram [152]

Looted Wagon w/boomgun [105]

If you want the battlewagon, I'd play the list this way:

Warboss w/mega armor, cybork, bosspole [110] (Inside Battlewagon)

3 Meganobz [120] (Inside Battlewagon)

12 Slugga boyz w/nob, powerklaw, bosspole, trukk [147]

Battlewagon w/big shoota, deffrolla, grot riggers [120]

I didn't bother with a ram on the trukk since I'd hide the trukk behind the battlewagon as you run up the board. If you don't want to use a unit of meganobz (taken as a troop choice) then the same points in slugga boyz would be fine, but keep in mind that if the battlewagon explodes, nearly half of them are going to die.

In any case, good luck!
    Last edited by mynameisgrax; December 1st, 2008 at 15:44. Reason: forgot one thing
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread