2000 pts "Dubs" - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2000 pts "Dubs"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pts "Dubs"

155 - Lord w/orb and phylactery
    155 - Lord w/orb and phylactery

280 - 10 Immortals
    280 - 10 Immortals

180 - 10 Warriors
    180 - 10 Warriors

150 - 3 Destroyers
    150 - 3 Destroyers

235 - Monolith
    235 - Monolith

Comes out to 2000 on the nose, if I'm not mistaken. The symmetry wasn't intentional from the outset, but I think it'd be fun to play. The only problem I can see is I could have more necron models on the table, but that just means I'll have to be a little more careful and cautious with my units. Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If possible, you could try adding another squad of 10 warriors and add in flayed ones/pariahs so when deep striking with the 'Lith u can rapid fire with warriors Blast with the Immortals, shoot with the 'Lith and then charge with flayed ones/ pariahs and keep ur warriors safe for a while, and since u have 2 liths that seems pretty solid enough to do quite alot of damage.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Crons View Post
    If possible, you could try adding another squad of 10 warriors and add in flayed ones/pariahs so when deep striking with the 'Lith u can rapid fire with warriors Blast with the Immortals, shoot with the 'Lith and then charge with flayed ones/ pariahs and keep ur warriors safe for a while, and since u have 2 liths that seems pretty solid enough to do quite alot of damage.
    Yeah I would consider dropping 1 squad of immortals, to gain another 1-2 squads of 10 warriors. Reason, you're going to have issues capping objectives with just 2 troops.
    "There is only do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

+ Reply to Thread