1000 points of eldar blaw - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 points of eldar blaw

5 Pathfinders

5 Pathfinders

5 Pathfinders

5 Swooping hawks
    Exarch
    sunrifle
    Skyleap
    Intercept

Wriathlord
    Brightlance
    Scatter Laser

10 Dire Avengers
    Exarch
    Shimmy shield
    Defend
    Bladestorm

Das ist for 1000 points.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, 15 pathfinders under a 1000? i can tell you right now that you will have problems with horde lists. ummm, the problem with going so hardcore on the pathfinders is they can move or shoot. and you will need them to be moving to get objectives (potentially). i think if u dropped 2 of the 5 man squads, picked up another squad of DAs and put the extra points elsewhere you would be more happy. you might even be able to pick up a farseer and a squad of DAs if u work the points right. farseer with spirit stones guide and doom. also, DAs are not exactley that good at defense, and using them with dual cats with only bladestorm will also save on points as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I played nids yesterday and wiped them out. I wanted a full army of pathfinders but theres noo charator for them so i was using maugan ra an no avatar or wraithlord then i really struggled against horde an vehicles.
    but may drop one more pathfinder unit an bang in some more DAs. an take only bladestorm on both units an take the double guns does tht sound abit better?
    spud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i think that you will have more over all efficiency.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x5)

I've never been a fan of the blazing glory desperado Exarch with two guns. With bladestorm, the remainder of the squad can pump out plenty enough fire power. I prefer to kit my Exarch with a power weapon and shimmer shield to make the squad more stompy in close combat. Ideally, you should be shooting the heck out of the enemy most of the game, but getting into combat is an inevitability nowadays, so I prefer to be able to hit back a little bit.
    I've recently become a fan of this thing called Dubstep. And you should too.
    Datsik & Flux Pavillion - Crunch (Youtube)
    Da Moo Kowz is da drinkinest Orks of dem all!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x5)

Also, adding an Autach to one of the DA squads can be devastating! Give him a mandiblaster, power weapon (or scorpion chainsword if your Exarch is kitted with a power weapon), and avenger sc, and you'll have a potent squad in close combat. And his master strategist special rule will hugely benefit your swooping hawks!
    I've recently become a fan of this thing called Dubstep. And you should too.
    Datsik & Flux Pavillion - Crunch (Youtube)
    Da Moo Kowz is da drinkinest Orks of dem all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, im not going to post someone elses list here, but, this might give you some different ideas on how you could go about your list

Bell of Lost Souls: ARMYLIST: Eldar Riposte Host - 2000pt

i know its 2000 pts, and u r wanting 1000, but, i think it might show you a variant style of play, that is very viable. i actually want to try this pretty damn bad.

mark

+ Reply to Thread