1.5k tourney list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

1.5k tourney list

k at my sotre we are having 1.5k tourny with city fight rules i really dont know the rules jus know its gonna be a densly pact city maps.this is all i have left after selling alot online.i made 2 lists becuase i didnt know if the night bringer would be allowed

1st list

night bringer

11 warriors

11warriors

11 warriors

4 destroyers

6 scarabs

6 scarabs

8 flayed ones

tombspyder

( phase out at 11)

2nd list

lord
    gaze of flame
    phase shifter
    phyactery
    res orb

15 warriors

15 warrirors

10 warriors

4 destroyers

tomb spyder

8 flayed ones

7 scarabs

8 scarabs

phase out at 13

so wat do you guys think the only thing that i can really add is warriors XD.also if id be able to use my ctan which list would be better and i need this by saturated XD

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what i've seen Immortals are quite good, perhaps from the 2nd list dropping the scarabs and Gaze of Flame (you shouldn't be in melee if you can help it though i see it's use in City Fight) and getting 6 Immortals? You'll still have 27pts (or 12 if you kept Gaze) to spend on other things as well but slightly lower Phase Out. Unless of course you're deadset on have scarabs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

k guys i have to say the tourny was a pretty much a big succes in my terms becuase havent played any 5th editon games or even cirty of death to this point and i came out strong with a massacre on orcs in first game, draw with the cheey elder cheese bike army and lost to tau with pure fire warriors and 9 broadsides(cheese in my opinion XD)
    so i came overall in 5th so wasnt to far from geting rewards so i guess with necron the more warriors u got the better chance of winning oh and night bringer dam hes a bad boy, he kill gazkull and 2 termy ork nobs plus 8 nobs with pain boy and a ork looted tank. second game he got mind warped cuz i got a 1 and he got a 6 wat a cheesey move XD and he killed 3 warrior squads and then got blown away by braods so XD i did good in my opinon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pure cheese to mind war the nightbringer. Otherwise glad you did well.

+ Reply to Thread